Aria Shark will show you how to bake a Philadelphia CREAMY FALL CHEESECAKE. She has made the steps super easy for anyone to bake. It will be perfect for this fall season or family gathering.
#1 SMILE & HAVE FUN
- Oreo Crust
- 20 Oreos (crushed)
- 3 Tbsp. Butter (Melted)
- Baking oil
- 5 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (Soften)
- 1 cup sugar Mix
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream Mix
- 4 Eggs
- Springform pan
- Foil paper
- Crushed 20 Oreos and melt 3 tbsp. of butter. You can add more Oreos for thicker crust.
- Spray baking oil to your spring form pan and clean any excess with baking oil. If you are not using spring form pan add a large sheet of paper foil to your regular pan. You need it to be long enough to use as handles when taking your cheesecake out.
Tip #1 - Make sure to spray baking oil well. If batter stick to pan it can cause cheesecake to crack in the middle.
- Add Oreo crust to pan and even out with spoon
Tip #2 - It's really important to have all ingredients at room temperature. Take them out of fridge 30 min. before starting your cheesecake. It will help to mix easier and prevent clumps
- Add 5 pkg. Philadelphia cream cheese to large bowl
- Add 1 cup of sugar, 3 Tbsp. flour, 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract, and start mixing at low speed and gradually go up
- Use you're spatula to fold and scrape any un-mix batter
Tip #3 - We want all batter to mix on each step to prevent clumps
- Add 1 cup of BREAKSTONE'S sour cream
- Add 4 eggs and mix well
Tip #4 - Be careful not to over mix batter. Over mixing can cause cheesecake to dry and crack.
- If you used a spring form pan - You need to wrap pan around paper foil in order to cover all the sides. Layer two large paper foil under your pan (on a cross shaped). Wrap the foil around pan folding the top inwards.
- We are going to give our cheesecake a water bath
- If you use regular pan than skip step
Tip #5 - Water bath help batter to bake evenly without over cooking and cracking
Tip #6 - You want to wrap your pan with foil to prevent water leaking inside
- Add your cheesecake into a larger pan and add water (halfway full)
- Bake at 325 Degrees for 40 min. Cheesecake need to be bake at low temperature to prevent over-baking
- Wiggle your cheesecake and if the middle wiggles slightly, then cheesecake its done.
- Slightly open oven and allow 1 hour for cheesecake to cool down (add spoon to prevent door from closing). Cheesecake will continue to bake completely with heat
- Open your springform pan to start decorating. If you have regular pan - hold your foil paper and pull upward to remove cheesecake from pan
- Decorate your cheesecake with edible leaves to give it a pop of fall
LET THE FALL BEGIN :)
FOLLOW & SHARE :) HELP US GET TO OUR GOAL OF 100 SUBS. YOUTUBE - @ARIADRAGONN
FOLLOW KAT&AJ - A BLOG ABOUT PARENTING AND BEING A WORKING MOM When Life Throws You A Curb Ball During Pregnancy - Most people think that pregnancy is a time filled with joy and excitement. For a lot of people, it is, but especially for those of us with anxiety it could be a time when we worry about something going wrong. What do we do when life proves us right, when not everything is butterflies and rainbows? READ MORE