Aria Shark will be showing you how to make super easy, fast, and fun Christmas Rudolph treats. Everyone will love them and will bring the Christmas spirit much more alive.
#1 SMILE & HAVE FUN
- Rice Krispie
- Swiss Rolls
- Large Recees
- Edible Large Eyes
- Edible Small Eyes
- Red M&M or Candy (Rudolph nose)
- Pretzels (Rudolph antlers)
- Bake your own brownie or use cosmic brownie
- Add 2 regular pretzel as Rudolph antlers, a pair of large edible eyes, and a red M&M or candy for Rudolph red nose.
- Use a snack size rice krispie, cover fully in melted chocolate, and use a pair of mini candy canes for Rudolph's antler, a pair of large eyes, and an M&M for his nose.
- Use a large recess, small eyes, 2 pieces of a broken pretzel, and a skittle to create a recess chocolate Rudolph.
- Use a Swiss rolls, small eyes, 2 mini candy canes, and a mini m&m or candy for Rudolph Swiss chcolate roll.
Merry Christmas !
FOLLOW & SHARE :) HELP US GET TO OUR GOAL OF 100 SUBS. YOUTUBE - @ARIADRAGONN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device