Aria Shark will be showing you how easy is to bake HALLOWEEN SUGAR COOKIES, with a special touch of edible decorations.
#1 SMILE & HAVE FUN
- Betty Crocker Sugar Cookies
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Stick of butter (Melted)
- Orange Icing
- Halloween sprinkles
- Sugar sprinkles
- Your favorite cookie cutter
- Party Favor or Edible Decorations
- Add sugar cookie mix, 3 tbsp flour, 1 egg to a large bowl
- Melt 1 stick of butter and add to mix
- Mix dough until soft. You can use your hands if needed to flip and mix dough.
- Add some flour on your working area
- Roll your dough until 1/4 thick
- Use your cookie cutter and press against dough
- Wiggle until your cookie pops out or you have enough space to them out
- Repeat the process until you finish all the dough
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7min. or until edges are light golden
- Cool down for 5 min.
- Use orange icing, sprinkles, and sugar sprinkles
- Give it a special pop of halloween by adding party favor or edible decoration on top of your sugar cookies
Have a fun HALLOWEEN baking some delicious sugar cookies!
Follow & Share :) HELP US GET TO OUR GOAL OF 100 SUBS. YOUTUBE - @AriaDragonn
FOLLOW KAT&AJ - A BLOG ABOUT PARENTING AND BEING A WORKING MOM When Life Throws You A Curb Ball During Pregnancy - Most people think that pregnancy is a time filled with joy and excitement. For a lot of people, it is, but especially for those of us with anxiety it could be a time when we worry about something going wrong. What do we do when life proves us right, when not everything is butterflies and rainbows? READ MORE