Aria Shark will be showing you how to make a VERY FUN & EASY Pokemon popsicle with edible stickers. They will be a success at any kids party, with each little guest choosing their favorite POKEMON.
#1 SMILE & HAVE FUN
- Fruit Punch Juice
- White Lemonade Juice
- Popsicle Mold
- EDIBLE Stickers
- Slowly add fruit punch to your popsicle mold halfway full
- Freeze for about 20 min. and gently add your sticks
- Freeze popsicles for 2 hrs. or until 1st fruit punch layer its completely frozen
- Add your white lemonade as your 2nd layer. Its ok if a little of red gets transfer. If a lot of red gets transfer your popsicle needed more time on the freezer. Just add back on the freezer and try again
- Add them in hot water for a couple seconds and wiggle to pop out your Pokemon popsicles
- Cut your edible Pokemon stickers and place on middle/bottom of your popsicle.
- Hold for a couple seconds. Do not move too much as your sticker might get ruined or break.
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL !!!
FOLLOW & SHARE :) HELP US GET TO OUR GOAL OF 100 SUBS. YOUTUBE - @ARIADRAGONN
FOLLOW KAT&AJ - A BLOG ABOUT PARENTING AND BEING A WORKING MOM When Life Throws You A Curb Ball During Pregnancy - Most people think that pregnancy is a time filled with joy and excitement. For a lot of people, it is, but especially for those of us with anxiety it could be a time when we worry about something going wrong. What do we do when life proves us right, when not everything is butterflies and rainbows? READ MORE