Aria Shark will be showing you how to bake a very FAST & EAST HALLOWEEN Batman brownie. It will be the best treat idea and kids will LOVE IT.
#1 SMILE & HAVE FUN
- Betty Crocker Delight Supreme fudge brownie
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup veg. oil
- 1 egg
- Batman cookie cutter
- Baking oil
- Orange edible glitter
- Orange sugar sprinkles
- Mix your brownie mix, 1/4 cup water, 1/3 cup of water, and 1 egg.
- Add baking oil before adding brownie mix to pan
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 30 min.
- Take your brownie and while still hot use your batman cookie cutter to cut your batman brownies. Do not let your brownies cool down as it will make it harder to cut through your brownie if it crisps. But, remember be CAREFUL not to burn yourself!
- Wiggle your cookie cutter until brownie pop out. Use a knife, especially on the corner, where brownie might be crunch.
- Use orange edible glitter, and sugar sprinkles to decorate your Batman brownies.
Let eat some BATMAN fudge brownies!
FOLLOW & SHARE :) HELP US GET TO OUR GOAL OF 100 SUBS. YOUTUBE - @ARIADRAGONN
FOLLOW KAT&AJ - A BLOG ABOUT PARENTING AND BEING A WORKING MOM When Life Throws You A Curb Ball During Pregnancy - Most people think that pregnancy is a time filled with joy and excitement. For a lot of people, it is, but especially for those of us with anxiety it could be a time when we worry about something going wrong. What do we do when life proves us right, when not everything is butterflies and rainbows? READ MORE